Jump to a Subject

Welcome to The ODI's Comic Con 09 Live Page!!

Team ODI has been assembled and ready to bring you breaking news from every corner of San Diego Comic Con 09.

With the help of readers from The ODI and DarkUFO we have several fans ready to cover the whole event, including the LOST Panel and all of the other hit shows and movies.

We will be posting news, images, videos and anything else we can think of, so make sure you keep checking back and refreshing the page for any breaking news!!

With a team of multiple bloggers, there is a possibility of duplicated information, but your best bet is to stay here so you do not miss any moment!!

If you have a scoop please email us at: mrtheodi@gmail.com

NOTE: Potential SPOILERS are usually released at CC and could appear on the this page at any moment. So if you are not ok with minor spoilers then please leave.

For More Live SDCC09 Coverage Visit: SpoilerTV Live Twitter Feed from Comic Con: @ComicConLive

Friday, July 25, 2008

Details of Dharma Initiative OGR Test

As most Losties at Comic Con know by now it is a little chaotic near the OGR booth and getting the opportunity to take the test for many has been tough. However several have had the opportunity to take the 5 minute test.

One of the lucky ones in to the test booth was Tapdawg and he was even able to sneak in a video camera, so he was able to post a full report.

So thanks to Tapdawg for this report about the OGR test details and the video.

You can watch the video at DocArzt site where he posted the video.

Tapdawg here, here's a list of the questions they asked me:

1. State my name while holding up my number (they give it to you when you take the test)
2. Repeat the word three times, louder each time (the word was Continuum)
3. How am I feeling right now (Feeling great)
4. What animal do I relate to the most (The Cheetah)
5. What 3 words best describe you? (Energetic, Generous and Sporadic)
6. What's your first memory? (I said when i peed my pants while dancing at a wedding... i said i was 6 but i realize now i was 2)
7. Who is your constant? (My mom)
8. A weird question like, if anything can happen does that mean that nothing can happen too? (I said yes)
9. Do polar bears make good pets? (I said yes, because they are nice and furry)

From here I saw pictures and had to say the first word that popped into my head
1. A Young boy is squirting a hose onto a young girl (I answered wet)
2. A sign posted an a tree said 'surprise?' (I answered interesting)
3. A picture of a single lane road in the dark woods (I said dark)
4. A skeletal side view of the teeth and jaw (I said mandible)

No comments: